Today marks the beginning of my new hobby or should I say the restoration of my old-hubby-gone-quiet-for-a-while...writing!
I love writing. I love the swirl, twist and swing of words as they tangle with my emotions. I love how words define my sense of being, dig the in-depths of my soul, nurture my self-respect and say the things I could not articulate. For a brief moment, I hesitated creating this blog site. Because it would mean sharing a part of you that not everyone else knows or has the capacity to understand.
I know that my writings will have various effects on the readers. Some may agree with me, some may judge me, some may love me, some may hate me, some will emulate me, some will just ignore me and some will chuckle and laugh to no end. But I am ready for all these. Just as my heart, mind and hand are ready for the overflowing of random thoughts...after all, I am what I am.



No comments:
Post a Comment